Sunday 3 June 2012

Urban Voodoo Machine

We did some sightseeing before the gig

On Friday, we went to Glasgow to see Urban Voodoo Machine for my boyfriend's birthday. It was our first time in Glasgow, so we got there early to make sure we had plenty of time to work out where we were going. I even drew out a little map to help us find the venue. However, what I didn't realise was that there are two O2 venues in Glasgow... When we got to where I thought we should be going, we found a completely closed up building! Oops! Luckily, we still had time to make it to the correct venue.

My outfit: top from Monki, skirt from Vero Moda, shoes from Kurt Geiger

I'm pulling a bit of a funny face in the above photo because the sun was in my eyes, and I was trying to keep them open long enough to take the photo!

Having a fit of the giggles while doing silly poses!

I love this top, especially the scalloped edges

A blurry photo of the band!

We danced so much, it was a really fun gig and the encore was amazing. The venue was really nice too. The next day, my feet hurt and my boyfriend's back was aching from all the dancing we did!

18 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! The top is beautiful :)

    PS. I've got a jewellery giveaway that I'd love for you to enter!
    It's very simple and you could win a voucher to recieve pieces from the likes of Low Luv and House of Harlow. No need to follow me, just a great opportunity to win a great prize, xo

    L U A R

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HOW FUN! I love to dance =)

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love your fit of giggles photo! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute top!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your lovely comment on my first Outfit Post. I appreciate that.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty top! I love lace!

    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so happy that you enjoy it :) xx - Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your top too! Exploring a new city is always fun. I need to remind myself to do it more often.

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this lace top! :) I am sorry, but I do not use bloglovin :< you can follow me on google and I will follow you back soon :*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you had such a nice time! Sorry you went to the wrong place at first, but I'm glad to see you had enough time to make it. Your lace top is indeed gorgeous and I love your shoes as well! Very cute outfit.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that top! I've been searching for one like it recently.

    Bit
    http://alittlebigsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful, I love it! That top is a true gem!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh i love vera moda! did you get your skirt from asos??

    you're darling!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah:D this blouse is nice:D:D: really nice:D:D
    I would like following each other what do you think??:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lace top is so girly. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, the top is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments most welcome, please and thank you