Monday 16 April 2012

Let's Go Shopping: Shoes, Glorious Shoes

I have difficult feet. My inherited bunions mean that I have to be careful which shoes I buy, and I tend to live in flats when I can get away with it (when it's not freezing cold or raining that is), or boots. I love heels, but I only wear them when I'm going out, because I don't want my bunions to get worse. I do love heels though, and for the summer I want to find a pretty shoe with a wedge that I can wear during the day (and that I can afford!). Below are the current contenders.

H&M
I love these wedges from H&M in green, although I'm not so keen on the cork style wedge. At £14.99 they really are a steal, and they come in white, black, light brown and pink too.

New Look
I prefer the woven style in these lemon New Look wedges, and they are a nice low height for walking around outside on a sunny day. At a stillvery low price of £19.99, these are also a good bargain. They also come in turquoise.
New Look Parallel Wedge in Yellow £19.99

Topshop
These Topshop beauties are rather more expensive at £40.00, but I love the mint colour and they are 100 percent leather. The apricot and navy blue versions are also nice.

Urban Outfitters

I also like the shape of this beige wedge from Urban Outfitters, and the elasticated slingback. These are £38.00 and also available in black, but I like the neutral beige as it could be worn with a multitude of summer outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments most welcome, please and thank you