1. My new Topshop ballet flats in Apricot. I always love a pretty pair of flats, and these are as girlie as they get. Now I just need some warm, dry days in which to wear them!
2. Joy the Baker Cookbook. No explanation needed. I want to make everything! Especially the honey mustard roasted cashews. And the giant mint chocolate chip marshmallow cubes. And the baked chili cheese fries. What is not to love about this book?!!
3. My Ferrero Rocher easter egg. I didn't even know that these existed before last Sunday! Yum, yum, yum. In fact, I've surprised myself with my constraint. Why do I still have some of the egg left? This situation must be quickly remedied.
4. The Closed Circle by Jonathan Coe. I just finished The Rotter's Club, and wanted to read the sequel immediately. So far, so very good. The Rotter's Club is set in the 1970s, and The Closed Circle follows the same characters, now middle aged. I'm finding it hard to put down.
5. My new New Look dress, a lovely gift from my sister which arrived in the post this morning. It's got tiny shoulder pads and the gathered sections are very flattering.