Wednesday 25 April 2012

Blossoming in Blue

I purchased this cardigan on a trip to New York, where I fell in love with its unusual neckline and buttoning straight away. I wanted it to be the main focus of this outfit, so I teamed it with a fitted black skirt and a black tank top, then added my black and turquoise ring with matches the cardigan perfectly. Gold and mother of pearl earrings finished off the look. These pictures were taken on Princes Street next to the Princes Street Gardens where the gorgeous cherry blossoms are in full bloom.

Cardigan from Joseph A, tank top from H&M, skirt from Vero Moda, boots from Schuh
Close up of the cardigan: I love the neckline and the buttons
I bought this glass ring in Venice, Italy
Earrings and clip from Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments most welcome, please and thank you