Thursday 25 October 2012

Spicy Mulled Cider



We had an early Halloween celebration today, and to start with we cooked up a batch of delicious Mulled Cider. We used a basic Mulled Cider Recipe from BBC's Good Food website (minus the dark rum), and it was truly delicious: full of spices and fruit. We also made pumpkin soup, carved a pumpkin each (mine turned out silly rather than scary!) and made some toffee apples: photos to come soon. Hope you are all having a wonderful week. I'm doing my second shift at a rock bar tonight (Thursday): wish me luck!


12 comments:

  1. That look soooo yummy and cozy. I want to make it now!
    xo
    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks warm and delicious, I have never tried to make cider before! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds amazing! got to try it for sure!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE mulled cider! Yours looks delicious! I always go the lazy route with the powder stuff but this looks so easy! I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum!!!!! i love the idea of the cloves right in the apple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun, love this! And it sounds delicious!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this looks awesome! :) I have never made cider before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yuuuummmy! I love cider, gotta try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm...Perfect for halloween. Thank for visiting me. Do you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know will follow you back.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments most welcome, please and thank you