Monday 3 September 2012

Playing Dress Up Part 2

The photos in the last post and this post were taken in my (shared with another couple: that's why it's not decorated!) sitting room when Rebecca was over for an interview last week. She bought her penguin family with her to leave at my house because she is moving over to Edinburgh this week (yay!), and I decided to pose with them... while she posed with a random drum. As you do. I love the velvety dress that I am wearing, but it is rather tricky to walk in: I had to take teeny tiny footsteps!

Dress from Naf Naf, shoes from Schuh, penguin from Central Park Zoo!
 
 
And then there were four...
'Hmm...' Dress from Kookai

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab dresses on you Louisa - tres chic !

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, this looks like super much fun! I've always loved playing dress up :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Check out my GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool would it be if you had real penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 2nd dress and those penguins are so cute! haha
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments most welcome, please and thank you