Monday 18 March 2013

Camera Obscura


On our day off last week we went to the Camera Obscura in Edinburgh. Perched near the top of the Royal Mile we had seen it many time but never ventured in. Then one of the regulars from work gave it a rave review so we decided it would be worth a try, even though it is a bit pricey.
 
We loved it! It's all so interactive and exciting, and the views from the top are amazing. From the camera obscura itself to conducting electricity and all of the magic mirrors, we spent well over two fun filled hours there. I would definitely recommend it as a great spot to visit.


 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I've totally had my head under that very same table. Camera Obscura is such a great fun place to spend a couple of hours! Certainly had some fun when we went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Camera Obscura, it's so much fun! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg !! awesome !!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. next time?

    well, I'm totally coming. and if it's pricey it's ok, because you can pay for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's where this is?! I have seen so many pictures from here but never known where exactly is was in Edinburgh!! I love the castle, it is such a beauty too!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so that freaked me out a bit but it is kind of hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Comments most welcome, please and thank you